Redial sentence example
- redial to get!
- redial button.
- redial memory whilst call in progress.
- redial several times before they get through.
- redial attempts less than 1 minute.Advertisement
- redial store.
- redial function.
- However if the phone is not picked up then the EntryCom can automatically redial another number, such as your mobile telephone.
- Well as we saw last week Bonnie needs our votes so lets get our fingers on the phone and keep pressing redial.
- Football tickets that took me 5 hours of hitting redial to get!Advertisement
- Football tickets that took me 5 hours of hitting redial to get !
- Transfer Transferring a Call Code: - R Whilst connected to the call you wish to transfer, press the Redial button.
- The scratchpad facility enables users to change the number held in the last number redial memory whilst call in progress.
- Lack of funds means that lines can be busy, so children may have to redial several times before they get through.
- NOTE: It is important here that you do not set the time between redial attempts less than 1 minute.Advertisement
- There is no facility for storing PBX access pause in the Last Number redial store.
- Other features include electronic push buttons with tone dialing and a last number redial function.
- Use your phone's redial function instead of opting for automatic redialing and callback services.