Redia sentence example
- C, A young redia, the digestive tract shaded.
- D, An adult redia, containing a daughter-redia, two almost mature cercariae, and germs. E, A free cercaria.
- The structure of a redia, however, is an advance on that of its parent.
- The movements and activity of the redia cause it to burst the wall of the sporocyst.
- Exceptions such as these, and those described above involving miracidia containing fully developed redia is evidence of the evolutionary past of these organisms.Advertisement