Redheaded sentence example
- But the redheaded law officer was right.
- Dean telephoned the sheriff's office, crossing his fingers that the redheaded deputy Lady Larkin was out bagging the ten most wanted speeders.
- "I remember him—a redheaded guy, with long hair," Charlie said.
- Redheaded Yully and tiny Bianca raced down the hallway towards the foyer, chasing the vamp Charles.
- "I remember himâ€”a redheaded guy, with long hair," Charlie said.Advertisement
- buxom redheaded girl, while hot returned him to his original, male form.
- Charles had bought along his hard redheaded wife Norma, and she was busy swapping malicious gossip with Emily.
- Dilys Laye had previously appeared in a concert staging of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, starring redheaded puppeteer Louise Gold.
- redheaded triplet girls having a picnic on a blanket under a tree.
- redheaded man, standing in the shadow of the closed doorway, now came forward to speak.Advertisement
- redheaded second wife Natalie attend the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in New York City.
- There are identical redheaded triplet girls having a picnic on a blanket under a tree.
- A tall redheaded man, standing in the shadow of the closed doorway, now came forward to speak.
- Nearly one year ago Sandy Gordon and his lovely redheaded second wife Natalie attend the Macy 's Thanksgiving Day parade in New York City.
- The trails pass through wooded areas and marshland, offering glimpses of a variety of plants and animals, such as great blue herons, barred and great horned owls, redheaded woodpeckers, red-tailed hawks, kestrels and turkey vultures.Advertisement
- Dean cursed himself for not wanting to talk to the redheaded deputy, who would have been infinitely preferable to this obnoxious jerk.