Redevelopment sentence example
- In highly built-up areas redevelopment schemes may provide opportunities for creating new public open space.
- This visually exciting redevelopment seeks to help recapture the former glory of Victoria Square.
- There are plenty of brown field sites ripe for redevelopment.
- Wharf redevelopment continued to put a severe strain on all our engineering resources.
- There is unusual scope to realize this aspiration on a site where comprehensive redevelopment is to take place.Advertisement
- This is because the wartime blitz and postwar redevelopment have swept away many of the buildings to which they were attached.
- Over 100 hectares of predominantly brownfield land will be released for redevelopment by the move, Defense Minister Derek Twigg announced today.
- Because of the desirability of living near the center, there is extensive redevelopment of city brownfield sites.
- The site of the former royal dockyard, now Convoy's Wharf, is currently under redevelopment.
- The image shows the ground plan of the proposed redevelopment of SECCÃ¢s 64-acre site.Advertisement
- Years of uncertainty about the redevelopment helped to put the city's retail market into a state of virtual limbo.
- The redevelopment will improve pedestrian linkages throughout the town, attract quality retailers, and reduce leakage to nearby centers such as Newcastle.
- Significantly, they also including part of a ruined building, possibly part of the former parsonage, already in the course of redevelopment.
- The Corporation's investment in new roads, services and public transport began to stimulate private sector interest and to attract redevelopment proposals.