Redeveloping sentence example
- redeveloping the stadium.
- redeveloping existing urban land.
- A bruised reputation redeveloping the rouse big ugly exit get away from.
- In his first 10 years, £ 52 million was spent redeveloping the stadium.
- There is a desire to minimize the amount of land being built on by redeveloping existing urban land.Advertisement
- These probably work best because they entail actually developing (or redeveloping) positive relationships between the child or adolescent and other people.