Redevelop sentence example
- Even after the reaction subsides, the child should still be taken to the emergency room immediately and monitored for three to four hours, since symptoms can redevelop.
- A dozen years ago there was a scheme to beautify and redevelop the docklands of Newport by the creation of a freshwater lake.
- In the surrounding villages there is a proposal to redevelop the paper mill site in Horton Kirby.
- The client intends to redevelop the building into three ' luxury ' apartments.
- They should only take two minutes to complete and will really shape how we redevelop the website.Advertisement
- We have a tremendously exciting program of change over the next few years as we redevelop the museum.