Redeploy sentence example
- Course of the Battle Soldier from the 4th Foot As thousands of Abyssinians rushed down the mountain, the British had to quickly redeploy.
- For both projects, which started in July 2004, we were able to redeploy existing staff from within the RTS.
- It makes sound business sense to redeploy employees wherever possible as both time and money will have been invested in training that employe.
- In what follows if you find an error in the configuration you need to redeploy the resource.
- There are no plans to redeploy British troops in replacement of those.Advertisement
- Institutions should also try to redeploy the member of staff within the institution wherever possible.
- The fire brigade may redeploy that officer to other duties.
- In the latter event, the authority would endeavor to redeploy to work of a more suitable nature, wherever possible.
- Redeploy existing physiotherapists and review skill mix to meet proposed waiting time targets.