Redefined sentence example
- So far we have looked at poverty and how it is redefined as societies grow richer.
- This speaks to the fabulous wealth of this country and how our expectation of material possessions has risen so fast that we have redefined poverty to include what once were deemed luxury items.
- Poverty will be redefined upward until, for all intents and purposes, poverty as we know it today no longer will exist.
- Halo redefined multiplayer console gameplay and its sequels immediately became best sellers.
- praline cream - Delia redefined!Advertisement
- Desserts from 4.75 included sticky toffee pudding with pecan praline cream - Delia redefined!
- territoryely content with having redefined dance music with 808 State, Graham Massey steers the good ship Toolshed into uncharted music territories.
- Not merely content with having redefined dance music with 808 State, Graham Massey steers the good ship Toolshed into uncharted music territories.
- It appears that Martinis are being redefined as the artisan cocktail trend continues.
- The trench coat is continuously being redefined, so that more and more men can wear one that suits their unique style.Advertisement
- Baby Boomers have redefined what it means to get older.
- Oligomenorrhea can be redefined as amenorrhea if menstruation stops for six months or more; however, there is no universally agreed-upon cutoff point or timeline.
- With dramatic gems and understated settings, Harry Winston jewelry has redefined appreciation for quality diamonds.
- This British import TV series redefined television in 1967.
- cruelty The cruelty offense is kept, but redefined to try to make interpretation by the courts easier.Advertisement
- Retirement is redefined, economic concerns are quite different than for other generations, and senior men and women are more active and engaged than maybe their parents' had been at the same age.