Rededication sentence example
- 27 (a poem of which every translatable verse is explicable if it refers to the great procession at the rededication of the Temple in 164 B.C.) the same two tribes are joined with Judah and Ben j amin (sc. Judaea) as celebrating the Lord's victory.
- Girl Scout ceremony candle holders are sold by the Girl Scout store for use in investiture and annual rededication ceremonies.
- The votive candle holder is frosted with the words ceremony, friendships, good times, happiness, investiture, memories and rededication.
- In addition to the investiture ceremony, a rededication is held each year for all members of a Girl Scout troop.
- The rededication asks each member to reaffirm her commitment to the Scout Promise and principles.Advertisement
- The investiture and rededication ceremonies are typically held with the girls standing in a horseshoe format.
- Once her candle is lit, she will have the girls participating in the ceremony (whether it is investiture or rededication) light each of the remaining candles from her single candle, one for each promise and law as they are recited.
- Chanukah is the Jewish celebration of the rededication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem.