Redecorated sentence example
- Together they had redecorated the room and changed it into a nursery.
- She paused in the kitchen doorway, envisioning the family room redecorated.
- The Kaisersaal retained its antique appearance until 1843, when, as also again in 1904, it was restored and redecorated; it is now furnished with a series of modern paintings representing the German kings and Roman emperors from Charlemagne to Francis II., in all fifty-two, and a statue of the first German emperor, William I.
- It has been several times modified and redecorated, more particularly in 1718.
- The pod will be redecorated and renovated in order to facilitate its new role and produce an environment conducive to learning.Advertisement
- It has been redecorated and considerably upgraded with new windows, a new kitchen, new toilets, showers, and new bunk beds.
- Is adding a redecorated its guest Solomon islands went.
- In May 1992 it was redecorated in honor of St Philip Neri, the saint who founded the oratory in sixteenth century Rome.
- Nobody has a say in what is done to their rooms and they aren't allowed to see the redecorated rooms until the new design is complete.