Redding sentence example
- Within its original limits were included what are now the townships of Redding (separated, 1767), Weston (1787) and Easton (formed from part of Weston in 1845), and parts of the present Westport and Bridgeport.
- From the mouth of the Sacramento to Redding, at the northern head of the valley, the rise is 552 ft.
- Redding describes his first encounter with " the largest cromlech now in existence in this Country.
- Why should we leave it to Harper & Brothers and Redding & Co. to select our reading?
- The village appeared to me a great news room; and on one side, to support it, as once at Redding & Company's on State Street, they kept nuts and raisins, or salt and meal and other groceries.Advertisement
- When father and son team, Jheri and Stephen Redding combined their skills and expertise, a high-quality product was born that went from nothing to fame very quickly after the company's creation in 1979.
- Jheri knew the business side, having had a hand in the launches of Jheri Redding Products Co., Redken, and Jhirmack Enterprises.
- After this, he moved to London and headed The Jimi Hendrix Experience, where he played with British musicians Noel Redding and Mitch Mitchell.
- Some big stars from Stax include Otis Redding and Wilson Pickett.
- He died at Redding, Connecticut, on the 21st of April 1910.Advertisement