Redder sentence example
- They have a similar wool to the vicuna, but coarser and redder; both are largely used in South America.
- The colour depends in part upon the proportion of copper and zinc, and in part upon the current density, weaker currents tending to produce a redder or yellower metal.
- Cynthia barked, her face getting redder by the minute.
- The redder and browner sorts are also good for rugs as they are thick in the pelt.
- They are usually yellowish brown or red in colour, the presence of more amino groups leading to browner shades, whilst the introduction of alkylated amino groups gives redder shades.Advertisement
- Consonanbs.On the liquids 1, m, n, r there is little to be remarked, except that the last-named letter has two proiitiiciationsoee soft (voiced), as in amor, burla, the other hard (voiceless), as iu rendir, tierra (Old Cast, in this case goes so far as to double the initial consonant: rrendir)and that n is often inserted before s and d: ensayo,, mensage, rendir (redder a).
- Will's hair was redder and he had far more freckles, but otherwise he and Geoffrey were mirror images of each other.
- In another experiment with petunias it was decided to make red petunias redder.
- Sodium gives an intense and persistent yellow flame; lithium gives a carmine coloration, and may be identified in the presence of sodium by viewing through a cobalt glass or indigo prism; from potassium it may be distinguished by its redder colour; barium gives a yellowishgreen flame, which appears bluish-green when viewed through green glass; strontium gives a crimson flame which appears purple or rose when viewed through blue glass; calcium gives an orange-red colour which appears finch-green through green glass; indium gives a characteristic bluish-violet flame; copper gives an intense emerald-green coloration.
- Wheal-A smooth, slightly elevated area on the body surface that is redder or paler than the surrounding skin.Advertisement
- Clearing may take place from the center out, leaving a bull's-eye effect; in some cases, the center gets redder instead of clearing.
- Edward's face is pale, with redder lips than normally found on guys.
- Aspley: This is a sophisticated rugged style that comes only in hazelnut, a lighter, redder shade of brown than chocolate.
- He could feel himself getting redder as the man spoke, but for once, he held his temper.
- The hangul (C. cashmirianus) of Kashmir is a distinct dark-coloured species, in which the antlers tend to turn in at the summit; while C. yarcandensis, of the Tarim Valley, Turkestan, is a redder animal, with a wholly rufous tail, and antlers usually terminating in a simple fork placed in a transverse plane.Advertisement
- Again the footmen rushed about, chairs scraped, and in the same order in which they had entered but with redder faces, the guests returned to the drawing room and to the count's study.
- The black, hairy, snub-nosed face of Vaska Denisov, and his whole short sturdy figure with the sinewy hairy hand and stumpy fingers in which he held the hilt of his naked saber, looked just as it usually did, especially toward evening when he had emptied his second bottle; he was only redder than usual.