Reddens sentence example
- The solution reddens litmus and is an astringent.
- It is a dark brown powder, which reddens litmus.
- Tungstic acid, H 2 W0 4, is obtained as H 2 W0 4 H 2 0 by precipitating a tungstate with cold acid; this substance has a bitter taste and its aqueous solution reddens litmus.
- Gummic acid reddens litmus, its reaction being about equal to carbonic acid.
- reddens then cools silently at the heart of the rose.Advertisement
- Infinite space reddens then cools silently at the heart of the rose.