Redd sentence example
- We were shown a sea trout redd or scrape in the gravel stream bed.
- At spawning time sea trout excavate a nest, termed a redd, in which to deposit their eggs.
- Participation in Indian local governance coping with conflict: the case of Redd Barna Uganda PRSPs: opportunity or barrier for gender?
- Like all salmonids, grayling spawn on clean gravel, excavating a small redd in the gravel in which their eggs are laid.
- He can't charge what you don't have!Lyle also has some sort of "arrangement" with Crazy Redd, the traveling merchant whose members only service can net you some unique furniture.Advertisement
- However fewer redd sites were reported from Bevern and Northend stream and fewer Kelts than usual were spotted in the catchment as a whole.
- If you get the other items, give the vase to Crazy Redd for a Safe, then trade the safe to Tom nook for his picture.
- He can arrange a day for Redd to visit and if you buy damage insurance, Lyle will compensate you if Redd sells a forged painting.
- Note: Items in italics are exclusive to Redd's shop.
- Friday in November - Sale Day - Tom Nook will have low-priced grab bags for sale and Redd will also be out and about.Advertisement
- The Astrology.com website offers a free, basic past life report done by Ry Redd.