Redbreast sentence example
- Oh, my child, then, in your gratitude, throw a few crumbs to the poor little robin redbreast!
- En route I saw house sparrows, starling, redbreast & rabbits.
- The lady put a tame robin redbreast under a dish on the table.
- Nevertheless, it is clear that in Japan we have, as it were, a repetition, of some of our most familiar species - the redbreast and the hedgesparrow, for example - slightly modified in plumage or otherwise, so as to furnish instances of the most accurate representation, e.g.
- His last published volume contains a series of sonnets of singular beauty, addressed to the river, resembling Wordsworth's "Sonnets to the Duddon," but more perfect in form; and a blank verse idyll, "Ii Pettirosso" ("The Redbreast"), bearing an equally strong, though equally accidental, resemblance to the similar compositions of Coleridge.Advertisement