Red-yeast-rice sentence example
- Have you considered taking a red yeast rice plus CoQ10 supplement?
- Consider the many uses, benefits, side effects and caveats of taking a red yeast rice plus CoQ10 supplement.
- A red yeast rice plus CoQ10 supplement is believed to lower cholesterol.
- The red yeast rice inhibits cholesterol synthesis in the human body, thus having an effect on the overall level of LDL and overall cholesterol.
- CoQ10 acts on cholesterol differently than the red yeast rice.Advertisement
- Since red yeast rice extract contains the same chemical as certain statins, it may have the same affect as a statin medication.
- This is why CoQ10 supplementation is necessary with any cholesterol lowering medication - whether a statin or red yeast rice extract.
- Many patients who take statins are also prescribed a daily dose of CoQ10 for just this reason, and natural health practitioners who recommend red yeast rice extract recommend it be taken alongside CoQ10 supplementation.
- Check with your doctor or personal health care provider before self-prescribing red yeast rice.
- Most red yeast rice with CoQ10 supplements have far less than this amount.Advertisement
- CoQ10 and Red Yeast Rice supplements can be quite expensive.
- Vitanet Online offers Solaray red yeast rice with CoQ10 supplements for about $18 for a month's supply.