Red-square sentence example
- embalmed body of Lenin lies in a granite tomb on public display in Red Square.
- embalmed corpse of Lenin, which lies in state in Moscow's Red Square.
- Around 1962, Shell changed the logo again by placing the yellow pecten onto a red square background.
- And it was particularly moving to see the truckloads of veterans parading through Red Square past old allies - and former enemies.
- While the troops, dividing into two parts when passing around the Kremlin, were thronging the Moskva and the Stone bridges, a great many soldiers, taking advantage of the stoppage and congestion, turned back from the bridges and slipped stealthily and silently past the church of Vasili the Beatified and under the Borovitski gate, back up the hill to the Red Square where some instinct told them they could easily take things not belonging to them.Advertisement