Red spider sentence example
- White or grey spots may be due to Peronospora, Erysiphe, Cystopus, Entyloma and other Fungi, the mycelium of which will be detected in the discoloured area; or they may be scale insects, or the results of punctures by Red-spider, &c. Yellow spots, and especially bright orange spots, commonly indicate Rust Fungi or other Uredineae; but Phyllosticta, Exoascus, Clasterosporium, Synchytrium, &c., also induce similar symptoms. Certain Aphides, Red-spider, Phylloxera and other insects also betray their presence by such spots.
- When the vines are in flower, and when the fruit is colouring, the evaporating troughs should be kept dry, but the aridity must not be excessive, lest the red spider and other pests should attack the leaves.
- Keep down red spider (Acarus) in the more advanced houses by frequent syringings and a well-moistened atmosphere.
- The crop wasn't huge but, despite suffering red spider mite, they produced about six small aubergines from three plants.
- May be attacked by aphids, vine weevil, slugs, leaf and bud eelworms and greenhouse red spider mite.Advertisement
- Watch for capsid bugs, winter moth, leaf weevils, fruit tree red spider mite, apple leaf hoppers.
- maintain humidity to avoid red spider mite by damping down with the hosepipe.
- Maintain humidity to avoid red spider mite by damping down with the hosepipe.
- It is often confused with a very tiny red spider which gathers in huge numbers on the underside of leaves for mating purposes.
- Just spider mite Killer is the easy, safe & organic way to effectively control red spider mites in greenhouses.Advertisement
- keeping the atmosphere moist will help to keep red spider mite at bay.
- Just Spider Mite Killer is the easy, safe & organic way to effectively control red spider mites in greenhouses.
- It only eats red spider mites and eats hundreds of them.
- Keeping the atmosphere moist will help to keep red spider mite at bay.
- In hot, dry spells, mist container plants frequently with water to help prevent red spider mite infestations.Advertisement
- Ataxia means poor coordination, and the telangiectasia are tiny, red spider blood vessels which develop in A-T patients, especially on the whites of the eyes and on the surface of the ears.