Red-sox sentence example
- The Red Sox were in town to take on the Yankees, a revered experience for us died hard fans.
- God love him—he had followed the Boston Red Sox for sixty years and couldn't even dream of ever being there himself.
- Best the Red Sox ever had.
- She's gonna be as disappointed as a Red Sox fan in September.
- "Heaven's where cats don't shed and the Red Sox win in October—not a dead-end job and money problems," Fred offered.Advertisement
- God love himâ€”he had followed the Boston Red Sox for sixty years and couldn't even dream of ever being there himself.
- "Heaven's where cats don't shed and the Red Sox win in Octoberâ€”not a dead-end job and money problems," Fred offered.
- The Boston Red Sox are his favorite baseball team.
- Mike "Boogie" was watching the World Series championship in a Denver bar, sporting a Boston Red Sox jersey.
- The Colorado Rockies lost to the Red Sox and his dress choice apparently upset a waitress at the bar.Advertisement
- You too might want to have surgery to remove the Yankee uniform and have it replaced with a Red Sox jersey-if surgery was the only way to make the change.
- If you hate sports, why look for a job that would entail writing about the Red Sox?
- On the way there, he told Savalas that he knew a Red Sox baseball player and even gave him the name.
- The next day, the newspaper headlines reported that the Red Sox player had been found dead the previous night.
- An affinity for baseball and a fastball that was clocked at 93 miles per hour got Moore drafted by both the Boston Red Sox and the Baltimore Orioles, but his mother convinced him to go to college before embarking on a sports career.Advertisement
- Robert Carlo Mariano, nicknamed Boston Rob because of his thick regional accent and his Boston Red Sox ball cap, has made numerous reality TV appearances and parlayed his 15 minutes of fame into a full-blown career.