Red-sauce sentence example
- filletlso enjoyed our sweet & sour fish large pieces of juicy cod filet in a crisp batter with a vibrant red sauce.
- I checked my local supermarket and tomatillos and green chilies where available, so a green sauce could be made as quickly as a red sauce.
- The fruity, medium-bodied red provides the perfect accompaniment to Italian cuisine with red sauce.
- There is a wide range of dishes that are lighter in calories, such as the chicken served with mushrooms and lemon butter, or the handmade red sauce served over pasta.
- Seafood lovers will also like the calamari stuffed with lobster, shrimp, scallops and fresh vegetables before being tossed with pasta and a red sauce.Advertisement
- The cafe serves up hearty portions of traditional red-sauce dishes like chicken frittura picatta and ziti bolognese.