Red-peppers sentence example
- The food of the common people is chiefly made up of Indian corn, beans, red peppers and " tomatoes," There are about 50 known species of beans (Phaseolus) in Mexico and Central America, and probably a dozen species of red peppers (Capsicum) which are used both in seasoning and in making chili sauce.
- The " tomato " or " tomatillo " mentioned, is the fruit of the Physalis ixocarpa, sometimes called the " strawberry tomato " and the " Mexican groundcherry," which is used with red peppers to make chili sauce.
- Cut the red peppers in half, cut out the central white pith and seeds, chop the peppers into smallish pieces.
- Other highlights on the menu include langoustine ravioli with red peppers and a divine crÃ¨me brulÃ©e.
- Mix in ½ cup drained chopped roasted red peppers and ½ cup chopped fresh parsley.Advertisement
- Grill 2 seeded and halved red peppers under a hot grill until the skin is blackened.
- Tiger prawns and grilled squid with red peppers was a more robust dish, the squid was the best I've had for ages.
- The vegetables were crisp and included broccoli, mange tout, green and red peppers.
- Inferno vodka - Hot new premium vodka, naturally infused with two fresh red peppers.
- Tiger prawns and grilled squid with red peppers was a more robust dish, the squid was the best I 've had for ages.Advertisement
- Inferno Vodka - Hot new premium vodka, naturally infused with two fresh red peppers.
- I've also seen table top cherry tomatoes and red peppers you can grow indoors!
- Red Peppers - Though red peppers aren't commonly associated with vitamin C, they actually contain much more than do oranges.
- Place the Ahi on the skewers, alternating with the onion and red peppers.
- You may start with one of eight or more appetizers including gorgonzola crostini with roasted red peppers and capers.Advertisement