Red-onion sentence example
- For a serving suggestion, consider serving it with salad and red onion relish.
- Drain and add chopped broccoli, carrots, green pepper, sweetcorn and red onion.
- For my starter I had the red onion tart with goat's cheese.
- House Pate Smooth chicken liver and garlic pate, served with tangy red onion chutney on a bed of green leaves with wholemeal toast.
- The " garnish " was a mini gherkin, red onion and tomato slice.Advertisement
- Char Grilled Rump of Herb Fed Beef (serves 2-4) With char grilled vegetables, new potatoes and red onion marmalade thyme jus.
- With Christmas fast approaching, Beacon Foods ' new product development team believes its red onion marmalade will be in great demand.
- Madam continued with Roasted breast of duck with fondant potato and confit of red onion.
- I started with a chilled gazpacho soup with cucumber red onion salsa, £ 4.00.
- M: filet of sea bass with smoked salmon mousse and saffron cream sauce; twice baked roquefort and red onion souffle.Advertisement
- Serving Suggestion Serve with salad and red onion relish.
- Add sprouting beans and red onion and season with freshly ground pepper.
- For added color and nutritional content, add some boiled green beans, sliced bell peppers, and red onion.
- Fresh greens, wedges of tomato, red onion and Kalamata olives form the base of this dish.
- Add the bright hues and sharp flavors of red onion and tomato to your chickpea salad or mix fresh spinach and tomates into penne pasta.Advertisement