Red-lion sentence example
- JEREMY BENTHAM (1748-1832), English philosopher and jurist, was born on the 15th of February 17 4 8 in Red Lion Street, Houndsditch, London, in which neighbourhood his grandfather and father successively carried on business as attorneys.
- The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons is in Red Lion Square, and the Royal Veterinary College at Camden Town.
- Rossetti, Philip Webb, Burne-Jones, Madox Brown, Faulkner and Marshall, and in January 1862 started business under the title of Morris, Marshall, Faulkner & Co., with offices at 8 Red Lion Square.
- concrete bunker on Burnley Road near where the river Blakewater flows under the road not far from the Red Lion pub.
- The meeting point for the final Sunday fungal foray is the Red Lion pub in Grantchester.Advertisement
- The only named hostelry is the Red Lion Inn at the Ty'n-y-bedw end of the town.
- regent street near you called the RED LION.
- Also another pub off of regent street near you called the RED LION.
- The Red Lion Inn, a good country pub is a 200 yard stroll down the lane.
- The Red Lion Hotel at Clovelly reminds us all of what used to be the unhurried, natural pace of life.Advertisement
- In its early days, business was conducted from the Fitzpatricks' home before operations eventually shifted to The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge in 1969.
- The Red Lion Inn continues to serve as the headquarters for the company's flagship store.
- Some places claim stories of famous people haunting the location, such as Red Lion Park in England where the ghost of Oliver Cromwell walks each night with his companions.
- They were finally reburied in the area now known as Red Lion Square.