Red-lights sentence example
- She looked in the direction where orange and red lights had bloomed earlier.
- The room was never fully illuminated by the red lights embedded in the ceiling.
- He left his car's roof rack of blue and red lights running, got a flashlight and got out to inspect the body.
- Riders of these flimsy appliances pay no heed to stop signs or red lights.
- It was apparently metallic with a steady green light on top and flashing red lights on the bottom.Advertisement
- I don't ride on the pavements, jump red lights or cycle down the inside of traffic queues.
- Five small, distinct red lights located at edge.
- Oddly, it still seemed reasonable even as we coasted through three red lights to get home.
- In the village through which they passed there were red lights and a cheerful smell of smoke.
- I do n't ride on the pavements, jump red lights or cycle down the inside of traffic queues.Advertisement
- In addition to having a very loud alarm, the Sonic Bomb also has pulsing red lights and a bundled 12-volt Super Shaker.
- To compare this further, if the hybrid's engine is able to shut off at red lights and in stop and go traffic it can be classified as a conventional hybrid all the way to a full or muscle hybrid.
- Doctors are also having treatment success with photopneumatic therapy, or the use of intermittent of blue and red lights.
- I immediately knew where I was; on the carousel because I was spinning slowly around while blue and red lights revolved around the room.
- She spent a grueling hour putting up the string of red lights in the kitchen and stepped back to admire her work.Advertisement