Red-ink sentence example
- The "Fisherman's ring" is a red ink stamp representing St Peter on a boat casting out his nets, with the name of the reigning pope.
- P. decandra, the North American Poke Weed or Red Ink plant, grows 5 to io ft.
- In business and literary documents red ink was used for contrast, especially in headings; in demotic, however, it is very rarely seen.
- The patriarch has therefore the title paxapt&Taros and the right to sign his name in red ink.
- scrawled in red ink.Advertisement
- The physical appearance of the writing were long spindly characters formed in red ink.
- It consisted of frayed reed pens or brushes, a small pot of water, and a palette with two circular cavities in which black and red ink were placed, made of finely powdered color solidified with gum.
- I almost expected the completed form to be sent back to me with " Must try harder " scrawled in red ink.
- A red ink color called cinnabar used to contain mercury, which caused skin irritation in some people.
- The 1500 is printed with special red ink and is for use in optical character recognition scanners.Advertisement