Red dye sentence example
- The bark was smoked in pipes or used to make red dye.
- The root of this plant was traditionally used to make a red dye.
- Many scale-insects are among the most serious of pests, but various species have been utilized by man for the production of wax (lac) and red dye (cochineal).
- Perkin also had a large share in the introduction of artificial alizarin, the red dye of the madder root.
- Both sexes, but especially the women, tattoo several parts of the person, and the women stain their hands and feet with the red dye of the henna.Advertisement
- The red dye used to produce deep crimson or bright scarlet came from a insect found in the areas of the Mediterranean.
- The floor, walls and ceiling of the passage were covered by interlocking runes and sigils painted in a red dye.
- The powdered bark was made into toothpaste, while the bark of the roots provided a red dye.
- The red dye is not only unnecessary but might be harmful to the hummingbirds.
- For example, an egg will be pink if you only leave it in the red dye bath for a few seconds.Advertisement