Red-currants sentence example
- Cabbage, said to have been introduced by a detachment of Cromwellian soldiers, is also raised, and among fruits black and red currants ripen in sheltered situations.
- Choke-cherries, gooseberries, buffaloberries, red currants and black currants grow along the streams and in moist places of the lower altitudes.
- Fruit-trees will not thrive; but black and red currants and rhubarb are grown, the last-named doing excellently.
- The egg was runny, the salad interesting, with red currants.
- Huge nose, lovely ripe damsons, cherries, red currants and soft plums on the palate, nice spice and length.Advertisement