Red coral sentence example
- Although corals have been familiar objects since the days of antiquity, and the variety known as the precious red coral has been for a long time an article of commerce in the Mediterranean, it was only in the 18th century that their true nature and structure came to be understood.
- The discovery of the animal nature of red coral is due to J.
- To the first-named belong the precious red coral and its allies, the sea-fans or Gorgoniae; to the second belong the white or Madreporarian corals.
- The precious red coral of commerce, Corallium rubrum (fig.
- The button which distinguishes the first grade is a transparent red stone; the second grade, a red coral button; the third, a sapphire; the fourth, a blue opaque stone; the fifth, a crystal button; the sixth, an opaque white shell button; the seventh, a plain gold button; the eighth, a worked gold button; and the ninth, a worked silver button.Advertisement
- The most important fisheries extend along the coasts of Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco; but red coral is also obtained in the vicinity of Naples, near Leghorn and Genoa, and on the coasts of Sardinia, Corsica, Catalonia and Provence.
- gobyecies include gobies, blennies, wrasse, Sea horses, reef sharks, Leopard shark, red coral trout and snappers.
- Several colors are available, but this $54.00 swimsuit looks best in Midnight Blue and Red Coral.