Red-clover sentence example
- In this manner organisms obtained from red clover can be grown and applied to the seed of red clover; and similar inoculation can be arranged for other species, so that an application of the bacteria most suited to the particular crop to be cultivated can be assured.
- Many insects and other invertebrates, mostly noxious, have been accidentally naturalized, and some have been deliberately introduced, like the honey-bee, now feral in Australasia and North America, and the humble-bee, imported into New Zealand to effect the fertilization of red clover.
- In England red-clover hay, or, better still, crimson-clover or lucerne hay, is liberally fed to farm horses with about io lb per day of oats, while they usually run in open yards with shelter sheds.
- Hedge and large bindweed were still in flower as was Self-heal, Red clover and Cat's-ear.
- The herbs include pignut, adder's-tongue, ribwort plantain, and red clover with yellow rattle, bulbous buttercup and orchids.Advertisement
- take an herbal calmative: Tincture of red clover is a profound relaxer and soothing calmative.
- We decided to start off with the ' skin purifying ' tea, which includes red clover and nettle leaves?
- Clearly, the red clover is more than just a pretty flower.
- The diet consists of natural plant material, for example dandelion, sow thistle, various herbs and red clover with occasional fruit.
- In addition, studies have revealed that red clover isoflavones can also help combat benign prostatic hyperplasia enlargement of the prostate gland.Advertisement
- Two months pre-calving the cows are fed on barley straw which has been undersown with the red clover ley straw which has been undersown with the red clover ley.
- AFGC - Peas as a companion crop for establishing red clover and alfalfa.
- Many women report a dramatic improvement of their symptoms after taking red clover and research evidence supports its effectiveness.
- Recombination of a functional red clover necrotic mosaic virus by recombination rescue of the cell-to-cell movement gene expressed in a transgenic plant.
- Detox A.M. also features dandelion root, sarsaparilla root, Echinacea and red clover to help boost your body's immune system.Advertisement
- A glance at the product label of an whole food supplement will reveal ingredients such as organic red clover and organic chamomile.