Red-cell sentence example
- anaemialytic anemia may be treated by removing the spleen where most of the red cell destruction occurs.
- Epoetin alpha (Janssen-Cilag) and epoetin beta (Roche ), two other recombinant red cell growth factors, are also available.
- febrile reactions which may have been due to red cell incompatibility.
- Mean concentrations of plasma vitamin C and red cell folate were significantly lower for men and women in receipt of household benefits.
- intramuscular administration, a similar degree of red cell clearance was measured after 12 hours.Advertisement
- Two patients were also examined with MR imaging and labeled red cell scintigraphy.
- The red cell serology laboratory at IBGRL has a unique collection of over 4000 rare typing sera and 2000 rare red cells.
- Techniques on the screening of patient sera for red cell antibodies - including the provision of donor blood for patients.
- sera for red cell antibodies - including the provision of donor blood for patients.
- Referring Investigations Red cell serology services are provided to UK Blood Centers and to bona fide reference centers outside the UK.Advertisement
- Get the red cell phone from the right side.
- Jaundice may indicate liver dysfunction, although it can also be a normal result of red cell turnover in the newborn.
- Other causes include vitamin and mineral deficiencies, inherited conditions, and certain diseases that affect red cell production or destruction.
- Although red cell destruction and replacement is an ongoing process in the body, hereditary disorders and certain diseases can accelerate blood cell destruction, resulting in anemia.
- Adolescent boys also experience a major growth spurt that demands more iron; iron stores are worn thin especially when healthy red cell function is needed for adequate oxygenation of exercising muscles and developing organs.Advertisement
- Electronic cell counters calculate the MCH, MCHC, hematocrit, and an additional parameter called the red cell distribution width (RDW).
- Also called red cell absolute values or erythrocyte indices.