Red-card sentence example
- But his sliced half-volley flew straight at Mr A Rodda who, after regaining his equilibrium, immediately brandished his red card.
- He called Thomas over, spoke to him, and then brandished the red card.
- The time standard is enforced by our Golf Course marshals who will operate a warning - yellow card - red card system.
- August 15: Geoff Horsfield faces an even longer layoff than the three-game ban his red card won him on Sunday.
- He then winked at his bench after Rooney was shown the red card.Advertisement
- Show Racism the Red Card View A website tackling racism in football and racism in society.
- He also received a red card for tackling a player during the FIFA World Club Championships.
- Military Merry Christmas - An elegant red card features a gold embossed Marine Corps emblem and a simple "Merry Christmas" wish.
- At one time, the step test was part of the criteria that U.S. Forest Service firefighters had to perform in order to receive their red card.
- The red card is a certification of one's physical endurance required to serve on firefighting crews.Advertisement