Red-cabbage sentence example
- braised red cabbage lacked texture and bite.
- In a main course of grilled partridge, the bird had been cooked sympathetically, but braised red cabbage lacked texture and bite.
- Fixed-price, six-course " tasting " menu changes daily; sample roulade of duck foie gras and ham hock with pickled red cabbage.
- Serve with mashed potato, carrots and green vegetables or red cabbage and orange or even rich brown lentils and glazed carrots.
- The roast saddle of venison was very good, full of flavor with a robust confit of red cabbage.Advertisement
- saddle of venison was very good, full of flavor with a robust confit of red cabbage.
- At about 10pm we would have supper, cold ham, cheese and pickled walnuts and pickled red cabbage and pickled onions.
- The accompanying red cabbage infused in juniper berries had a very strong pungent flavor.
- Sample tasty menu items like a liver dumpling soup, red cabbage and a bratwurst.