Red book sentence example
- Among Round's works may be mentioned Feudal England (1895); Geoffrey de Mandeville (1892); and Studies on the Red Book of the Exchequer (1898).
- In 1216 Magna Carta, a copy of which is to be found in the Red Book of the Exchequer, was granted to the Irish by Henry III.
- The judicial system is described by Glanvill at the end of the 12th, and by Bracton and Fleta in the I3th century (for the exchequer ~see the Testa de Nevill and the Red Book of the Exchequer).
- She also discovers the enchantment holding the house in darkness is contained within a red book called Century, written by her father.
- A red book is usually a book whose cover is red, a red grapefruit is yellow on the surface.Advertisement
- This method is typified in Carl Jung's, The Red Book.