Red-army sentence example
- Professor Harrison gave a talk on "Soviet Industry and the Red Army under Stalin: A Military-Industrial complex?"
- Side by side with the Red Army many thousands of workers, collective farmers, intellectuals are rising to fight the enemy aggressor.
- The domination of the ruling clique is based on the Red Army.
- commissar of war led the Red Army to defeat the Entente in their invasion of Soviet Russia.
- The later march of the Red Army on Kiev, however, caused dissensions among the leaders of the organization.Advertisement
- At the end of the novel, Danny has a foreboding about the forthcoming era, marked by the arrival of the Red Army.
- incurable diseases of the Red Army had their effect.
- overcrowded with some 200,000 refugees, mainly peasants from Silesia fleeing the Red Army.
- The Soviet Republic replied by swelling the ranks of the Red Army to five million and launching the contentious march on Warsaw.
- After he had caught typhus, he was captured by the Red Army in the course of a Black retreat.Advertisement
- You play a pilot in WWII for the Royal Air Force, the German Air Force or the Red Army Air Force.