Red-ant sentence example
- - Median section through midbody of female Red Ant (Myrmica rubra).
- - Ovipositor or Sting of Red Ant (Myrmica rubra) Queen.
- To this category belong Myrmarachne plataleoides, one of the Salticidae, and Amyciaea forticeps, one of the Thomisidae, which in India imitate and live with the vicious little red ant (Oecophylla smaragdina); also Myrmarachne providens, which mimics the red and black Indian ant (Sima rufonigra); and the South American species of Clubionidae, e.g.
- I don't want to swing off-topic onto red ant to swing off-topic onto red Ant.
- Delving into a world only seen on Fear Factor, one might also happen upon crickets, silkworm, and red ant larvae.Advertisement