Recycles sentence example
- Taurus recycles all cardboard and glass and is actively working with EMERGE to look at recycling all other waste products.
- The works treats and recycles wastewater into a tributary of the River Ouse.
- Best of all, if you are a pet owner who recycles plastic retail bags to deal with your pets waste, or if you like to use plastic retail bags as trash can liners, you still have the option of doing so with a biodegradable bag.
- Recycle Your Jeans is an UK company that recycles your jeans into sandals.
- The facility is located in Summerville, Georgia and recycles about 215 million pounds of plastic bottles each year.Advertisement
- A terrarium is self-sustaining because it recycles the moisture inside of it.
- Each manufacturing plant recycles water used in the building.
- The company also recycles glass that is trimmed during their creation process.
- The result is that highly oxygenated blood keeps recycling through the lungs, while oxygen-depleted blood recycles through the body without going through the lungs to reoxygenate.
- You can then either add a commercial fountain like a statue that pours water and recycles it from the pool or create a waterfall that tumbles down into the pool.Advertisement
- The company uses recycles all of its scrap materials, keeping tens of thousands of pounds of fabric from occupying space in landfills.
- Bubblepop Jewelry recycles wooden Scrabble tiles and uses decoupage to impose images of yoga postures.