Recut sentence example
- Top English social satirist Chris Morris has recut George W. Bush's ' State of the Nation ' address.
- Top English social satirist Chris Morris has recut George W. Bush 's ' State of the Nation ' address.
- If you have a marquise diamond that has a darker, less brilliant area in the center, it is possible to have the stone recut using slightly different proportions and make the bow tie disappear.
- Be warned though, the stone may have to be recut, which may affect the total carat weight and therefore, the market value of the diamond.
- The northern part can best be regarded as a low plateau (once marine sediments) sloping southward, traversed by the large diluvial valleys of the Mississippi, Red and Ouachita rivers, and recut by smaller tributaries into smaller plateaus and rather uniform flat-topped hills.Advertisement
- In many places there are different channels for high and low water, the latter being partly filled by each freshet, and recut after each subsidence; and the river meanders tortuously through the alluvial bottom in scores of great bends, loops and cut-offs.
- It then weighed 186carats, but was recut in London by Amsterdam workmen, and now weighs 106416 carats.