Recuperating sentence example
- She couldn't think of him in any way but recuperating.
- This dog was found last October and is currently recuperating in a foster home in Wales.
- The discovery could help patients too weak to exercise to start recuperating from illnesses or injuries quicker.
- Thursday, 12 May 2005 I 'm just recuperating from a heavy session of housekeeping.
- His death came as he was recuperating from a stroke which struck him in August last year.Advertisement
- Thank goodness I ca n't drink or I 'd still be recuperating now.
- Benjamin is sleeping, and all 3 of us are recuperating from exhaustion.
- Still recuperating herself she helped to nurse David through a very serious time following the transplant.
- Soon after, 50 was shot nine times outside his grandmother's home, with his young child inside. 50 took one bullet to the face and spent months recuperating in the hospital.
- He returned in 1986 to finish his studies while recuperating from a foot injury.Advertisement
- Andreu International At this year's reno-sparks convention amp was recuperating from.
- There 's also a professional ballroom dancer recuperating after a botched operation on his leg.
- Too many paddlers have lost time on the water whilst recuperating from an operation which, with precautions, is largely avoidable.
- Medical patients, whether recuperating from surgery or suffering other medical conditions, consistently recover better in the home environment.
- The following day was spent recuperating at the creek, with the team completing an upstream tamarisk survey for the NPS.Advertisement
- She had visited him in Ouray, nearly a year and a half before, while he was recuperating from a gunshot wound.