Recuperated sentence example
- Once it was established the law wasn't there to jail Dean as soon as he'd recuperated, Cynthia relaxed.
- After surgery, Shiburu recuperated in the recovery room, with a clear eye patch in place.
- She hid her return from the dead from family and friends while she recuperated.
- Specially designed containers were constructed to transport the fully recuperated seals on a 4 1/2 hour flight from Tenerife to Glasgow.
- Over the last few decades, the pioneering work of the community media activists has been largely recuperated by the hi-tech and media industries.Advertisement