Rectifier sentence example
- Im still getting the HV rectifier diodes getting hot.
- We were planning as the next stage to run up the motor generator using a three phase rectifier to provide about 550 volts.
- The AC203 is readily identifiable by its external cooling fan to cool the rectifier; the AC8 does not have this fan.
- Secondly, the output voltage from this 6-pulse rectifier only falls to 86% between peaks.
- Next we need to select a suitable full wave bridge rectifier.Advertisement
- If it's all clear, it's time for a new rectifier.
- The rectifier tube - The most common problem with rectifier tubes is either low or loss of emission or an open filament.
- A mercury arc rectifier consists of a pool of mercury in a vacuum tube.
- The current conducted by the busbar system is supplied by large industrial special purpose designed power conversion rectifier units.
- By means of vessels termed the analyser and the rectifier, the bulk of the water was condensed at a comparatively high temperature and run back to the generator, while the ammonia passed into a condenser, and there assumed the liquid form under the pressure produced by the heat in the generator and the cooling action of water circulating outside the condenser tubes.Advertisement
- An absorption apparatus as applied to the cooling of liquids consist s s of a generator containing coils to which steam is supplied at suitable pressure, an analyser, a rectifier, a condenser either of the submerged or open type, a refrigerator in which the nearly anhydrous ammonia obtained in the condenser is allowed to evaporate, an absorber through which the weak liquor from the generator continually flows and absorbs the anhydrous vapour produced in the refrigerator, and a pump for forcing the strong liquor produced in the absorber back through an economizer into the analyser where, meeting with steam from the generator, the ammonia gas is again driven off, the process being thus carried on continuously.
- If it 's all clear, it 's time for a new rectifier.
- In certain types of rectifier circuits this can be twice this value.
- The Rectifier Tube - The most common problem with rectifier tubes is either low or loss of emission or an open filament.
- The vasodilatory effect at low potassium concentrations is assumed in the model to occur primarily via the activation of inward rectifier potassium channels.Advertisement
- If not then check the bulb; if the bulb is good then the rectifier unit is suspect.
- Included in the project was a transformer rectifier system to supply power for the electro dip coat.