Recoveries sentence example
- Reptiles have a very slow metabolic rate; because of this they often have slow inductions and even slower recoveries from anesthesia.
- Our thoughts are with Kylie, her family and loved ones at this difficult time, and we wish her the speediest of recoveries.
- There are a number of key lessons for both those providing PI cover for architects and insurers pursuing subrogated recoveries.
- Most babies make complete recoveries with no lingering problems afterward.
- Thus his name is associated with the Fines and Recoveries Abolition Act 1833; the Inheritance Act 1833; the Dower Act 1833; the Real Property Limitation Act 1833; the Wills Act 1837; one of the Copyhold Tenure Acts 1841; and the Judgments Act 1838.Advertisement
- Coke published Institutes (1628), of which the first is also known as Coke upon Littleton; Reports (1600-1615), in thirteen parts; A Treatise of Bail and AI ainprize (1635); The Complete Copyholder (1630); A Reading on Fines and Recoveries (1684).
- The most important point in this treatment consists in forced feeding, the want of appetite which is so prominent in many cases of phthisis being regarded as an abnormal sensation not to be regarded; and under the forced feeding, combined with open-air life, many marvellous recoveries are recorded.
- He was looking for antecedent recoveries, income payments and aging book debts or equity in the matrimonial home.
- Occasional recoveries were made of small quantities which led to repeated disputes and discussions, until eventually the king of the Netherlands ceded to Great Britain, for Lloyd's, half the remainder of the wreck.
- After their recoveries, many stars decide to use their fame to raise awareness for the disease, encourage people to seek treatment and organize fundraisers to help find a cure.Advertisement
- Most recoveries from adjustment disorder uncomplicated by other mental illness are both rapid and complete returns to the child's former level of functioning.
- The Bell's Palsy Information Site notes that half of all people contracting this condition recover completely within "a short time," and another 35 percent have "good recoveries within a year."
- Patients diagnosed with such diverse conditions as lupus (Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 63:11,) Lou Gehrig`s disease, and schizophrenia have shown remarkable recoveries when placed on gluten-free diets.