Recordkeeping sentence example
- These are available in administration and bookkeeping, medical transcription and recordkeeping, public service fields and mechanics.
- Recordkeeping: Implement recordkeeping from the start, and decide on what system and procedures you will use.
- Recordkeeping - Expenditures are detailed in statements and online reports for bookkeeping and income tax purposes.
- You save bookkeeping costs and time, since the reports are comprehensive and cut down on the amount of in-house recordkeeping you have to do.
- This form is available for download on the recordkeeping page on the OSHA.gov website.Advertisement
- Financial Institution Recordkeeping - Information compiled or used by government agencies for the purpose of supervising and/or regulating financial institutions does not have to be disclosed under FOIA provisions.