Recording-artist sentence example
- Thaddeus Hogarth - Award-winning recording artist in the soul - funk groove.
- recording artist?
- PB: How 's the hype that comes with being a new recording artist?
- She is also a successful recording artist with two solo albums under her belt.
- She is also a recording artist with two solo albums under her belt so far.Advertisement
- American Idol winner and multi-platinum recording artist David Cook once said he had no plans to even audition for American Idol until his brother Adam insisted he do so.
- Though being a married 23-year old college student from Arkansas is going to be nothing like being a newly minted recording artist with a million dollar contract.
- He is now a well-known hip hop and R&B recording artist who has worked with the likes of Justin Timberlake, Lil' Kim, and his sister, Brandy.
- The band sold more than 50 million albums, making Sade the most successful British female recording artist.
- Pete Huttlinger, a recording artist who has been all over the world, has also played at Carnegie Hall and was invited to play at Eric Clapton's Crossroads Festival.Advertisement
- Her sister, Ashlee Simpson, is also a recording artist.
- It was during his stint in Beauty and The Beast that Nick made the move from Broadway artist to recording artist.
- Straight has sold over 70 millions records and has charted 56 number one songs on the country charts, which is more than any recording artist in any musical genre.