Recordable sentence example
- automates most of the creation of a bootable copy of Windows on a recordable CD or DVD.
- Comprehensive range of photo quality inkjet papers and recordable media including CD & DVD.
- The story comes in many forms, including simple board books as well as recordable books for children.
- Recordable Christmas books are relatively new developments that are certain to create wonderful holiday memories for families.
- In this way, the process for burning PS3 games can be similar to burning PS2 games, although you'll need recordable Blu-ray discs instead.Advertisement
- Recordable Cards: For a more personalized message, recordable cards allow you to record a brief message that will play when the card is opened.
- Many specialty card retailers and gift shops will carry a limited selection of musical, lighted, and recordable Christmas cards during the holiday season.
- Add lyrics as greetings to your Christmas cards or family letters, or sing into recordable cards or ornaments as gifts.
- Try a recordable storybook and highlight words as the recording plays.
- When home recordable cassettes first become available, the recording industry panicked, and shouted from the roof tops that "home taping kills music."Advertisement
- Ditto when recordable CD-Rs became available.
- When the first recordable phone answering machines came out, many fans recorded Star Trek themed messages to welcome their callers.