Record number sentence example
- The driver record number matched the details held by DVLA for the offender which included her second forename.
- Christ's Hospital pupils also had a record number of passes (A-C grades) of 98.4% .
- It has won numerous plaudits over the years including Best farmhouse Caerffili at the Royal Welsh Show a record number of times.
- Many started families, resulting in a record number of new babies being born in the years that followed.
- Most recently, Thrill the World hit a record number of over 22,000 dancers in multiple countries simultaneously executing the dance steps to Thriller, simulating the famous choreography.Advertisement
- It is there that a record number of children are experiencing blindness that could be prevented with proper nutrition.
- For more than half a decade Crocs marketed its classic clog to a record number of customers.