Reconsidering sentence example
- But the presence of a second cotyledon in grasses is extremely doubtful, and though there may be ground for reconsidering the position of Nymphaeaceae, their association with the grasses as a distinct class is not warranted by a comparative examination of the members of the two orders.
- She paused, obviously reconsidering what she was about to say.
- reconsidering the implications of Lambert.
- Your Lordships will recall that during the hearing that I informed the Court that the Kansal case is currently reconsidering the implications of Lambert.
- If the mistakes outweigh the positives, you may want to start reconsidering remaining friends with the person.Advertisement
- If you or someone in the immediate family is severely allergic, it may be worth reconsidering your garden venue choice.
- You may be reconsidering one of these shower units after realizing how much it will cost.