Reconnoiter sentence example
- We agreed to call it a night and reconnoiter in the morning.
- Reconnoiter all terrain the enemy can use to dominate movement along the route.
- Under other circumstances, the troop may reconnoiter one route per assigned scout platoon.
- The squadron may be required to reconnoiter one large area or several smaller ones.
- Scouts may also be required to maintain flank contact or to reconnoiter subsequent battle positions during a hasty defense.Advertisement
- The DCS facilitates speed and mobility by using air cavalry to reconnoiter forward of the ground troops or to screen along exposed flanks.
- Fearless and zealous in the cause of others he had gone forward to reconnoiter the enemy 's lines, when he fell mortally wounded.
- Dean felt a pang of guilt for not putting the day to better use but figured he deserved a little time off to reconnoiter.
- We decided to leave the house and reconnoiter at a local restaurant, one that served wine.
- A simple reconnoiter until I have all the pieces to my chess game.Advertisement