Reconnected sentence example
- When surgery is performed, the esophagus is reconnected to make it continuous and separate from the trachea.
- They reconnected in July 2006 aboard a yacht in St. Tropez, and by July 18, she announced on her Web site that they were going to get married.
- The two great arteries are reconnected to their proper destination.
- The coronary arteries are also reconnected, so that they can supply blood to the heart itself.
- Dorian's knowledge of Charlie's secret drove a wedge between Viki and Charlie for a time, but when Charlie remodeled Carlotta's diner in Angel's Square after the Bonjour Café, he and Viki reconnected.Advertisement
- She sat on the table and buried her face in her hands, grateful and relieved to be reconnected with Kiera, even if indirectly.