Reconciliations sentence example
- He had to be content with armistices, reconciliations and matrimonial contracts, because the great dignitaries of the state, men like the palatine Laszlo Garai, Count Ulrich of Cilli, and the voivode of Transylvania, Mihaly Ujlaky, thwarted in every way the novas homo whom they hated and envied.
- The book has an outer protective shell of acutely polemical and exclusive moods and insistences, whilst certain splendid Synoptic breadths and reconciliations are nowhere reached; but this is primarily because it is fighting, more consciously than they, for that inalienable ideal of all deepest religion, unity, even external and corporate, amongst all believers.
- But such reconciliations differed from later Indulgences in at least one essential particular, since they brought no remission of ecclesiastical penance save in very exceptional cases.
- Just as nature exhibits to us the series of dynamical stages of processes by which spirit struggles towards consciousness of itself, so the world of intelligence and practice, the world of mind, exhibits the series of stages through which self-consciousness with its inevitable oppositions and reconciliations develops in its ideal form.
- - Hussarek,' who was appointed prime minister on July 24, declared his programme to be parliamentary government, with reconciliations of the nationalities, and constitutional and administrative reform.Advertisement
- But the publication of Appearance and Reality by the same author marked a great advance in philosophical criticism of ethical postulates, and a growing dissatisfaction with current reconciliations between moral first principles and the conclusions of metaphysics.
- The character is never sanctified or made heroic, and the reconciliations he makes are with himself rather than with others.
- Record all income and expenditure records using sage line 100 and perform monthly reconciliations.
- Yes I Periodic and year-end bank account reconciliations were properly carried out.
- You will be involved with a variety of tasks including balance sheet reconciliations, fixed assets and variance analysis.Advertisement
- He soon abandoned Italy to his eldest son, Louis, and remained in his new kingdom, engaged in alternate quarrels and reconciliations with his brothers, and in futile efforts to defend his lands from the attacks of the Normans and the Saracens.
- The couple has struggled through breakups and reconciliations, but remains committed to each other and their daughter, Willow Sage.
- Her relationship with Clint has led to at least two marriages and two near reconciliations, but his relationships with Lindsay Rappaport and Dorian Lord effectively turned Viki off from reconciling with her former husband.
- During the 12th and 13th centuries there were continued disturbances, petty wars, and hasty reconciliations between Florence and Siena, until in1254-1255a more binding peace and alliance was concluded.