Reconciles sentence example
- As The Gregorian Method Of Intercalation Has Been Adopted In All Christian Countries, Russia Excepted, It Becomes Interesting To Examine With What Degrees Of Accuracy It Reconciles The Civil With The Solar Year.
- Zeller thinks that his ancestors belonged to the Cadmean tribe in Boeotia, who were intermingled with the Ionians of Asia Minor, and thus reconciles the conflicting statements.
- In religious life, in short, he finds the principle which reconciles the opposition of the temporal mind.
- He rapidly passed on, through books like Inferno (1897), the diary of a semi-lunatic, up into the sheer mysticism of To Damascus (1898), where he reconciles himself at last to Christianity.
- On 'the other hand, the entire parts of Pauline and Severe are beyond praise, and the manner in which the former reconciles her duty as a wife with her affection for her lover is an astonishing success.Advertisement
- Yet the symphony also reconciles the intricately serial derivation of its material with a clearly diatonic goal.
- She reconciles herself with the lot of a woman who is beaten, without becoming pitiful.
- As long as it reconciles with the bank statements, you can move that amount into your savings account.